Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Buy this magazine before it's gone!


The December 2010 issue of World of Interiors (which has been on news stands since November) has Nancy Lancaster's yellow room on the front - or does it? I saw the issue over the weekend and thought "I don't need to buy that - I have it in several books." But then I did a double take - it looks like the original yellow room but is actually a recreation of that room. The article accompanying the photographs is very informational and if you are a Nancy Lancaster/John Fowler fan then you will want to own this issue of World of Interiors. It is still on most bookstore shelves right now. What are you waiting for - go get it!

The original Yellow Room below -


image via live like you blog

1 comment:

  1. Love this magazine, and I can't think of any prettier room for the cover...going to get my copy!!

    ReplyDelete