Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photos! Of me and a house

Today we have a few more photos from a fun project we completed last year and whose kitchen was pictured in the previous post. And I have a couple of events coming up in the Fall and needed a head shot. To be real, who actually looks forward to photos taken at 47....but these turned out really well and I want to give a shout out to the folks who helped me look, well as my teenage children put it - "You don't look tired and you look 15 years younger!" First the house photos:











We have a few more things to finish on the above project, hopefully that will happen this year. And now the head shots.

My friend Kem Lee of Real Photo took the pictures. We had a wonderful time while shooting. I had my hair blown out by Brandon at Drybar, and my makeup done by Julie at Woo Skincare and Cosmetics.





It was really a fun day and I have lots of photos from which to choose. Thanks to Kem, Brandon and Julie for all of their help!

7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous!! The interiors are also fabulous...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen-you were such a breeze. Very photogenic! Thanks for the fun mixed with business.
    Kem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Helen. Absolutely gorgeous. And the interiors aren't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of it: beautiful! And speaking of your children, I see your oldest so strongly in the photos, especially the one with the red necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,
    You look amazing! Great photos! The house isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of you! (I suppose, as we have never met).

    I also really like those steel French doors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog, I get so inspired! Looking forward for new posts!

    ReplyDelete