Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

I have a new blog and it's called Pretty, Please


I have a new blog and some other changes, but I will always love white clapboard houses!
As most have guessed, I have stopped blogging at the Whitehaven blog address.  I took a break from blogging due to illness and needing to spend time with my family.  I was also burned out and lacked inspiration, BUT NOW I'M BACK!!!  
 I have made some work changes and am no longer a partner in Whitehaven.  My new blog is called Pretty, Please, and has all of the Whitehaven blog posts and archives.  This will be the last post on the Whitehaven blog.  
Please visit me at www.helendraperyoung.com to peruse my new blog Pretty, Please.  It's about all things pretty and inspiring.  See you over there!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to hear from you. I look forward to enjoying your new blog site.

    ReplyDelete