Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beautiful Atlanta Front Doors



Today I am delighted to be guest posting for Blayne over at This Photographer's Life while she is on vacation. I thought it would be fun to explore images of beautiful Atlanta front doors.

One of my favorite design elements of a house is the front door/entry. You have such a great opportunity with the front door to make a statement about the house and the people who live there. Is the door colorful or simple? Are there architectural details or not? Are there lanterns next to the door or is the lighting hidden from view? Let's see what some of Atlanta's prettiest doors have to offer...







To see many more gorgeous doors visit This Photographer's Life (I took over 70 photos for the post!)

I've closed the comments here so you can comment over at Blayne's blog.

all photos via whitehaven