Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How to Make Cafe Curtains


Today I will be busy at home making cafe curtains for my kitchen window and breakfast room windows. These curtains will give us some privacy from the workers on the new house next door. I'm not sure if they will stay up after the house is complete. But cafe curtains are a quick sew and are also a fun way to add a punch of color to the kitchen. image at right via good housekeeping

Here are the instructions I'm using:
How to Make Cafe Curtains

And here are some more from Martha Stewart:
Simple Cafe Curtains

I'll post photos when I'm finished.


image via Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see them! I gotta learn to sew. We're about to do cafe curtains in a client's nook. I need some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Martha Stewart image is great. Love a cafe curtain. Look forward to seeing how yours come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I am a'waitin'
    (Tina)

    ReplyDelete