Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Other Blog - Redo2589



Although we started the Whitehaven blog in January of this year, I'm not new to blogging. I started blogging in 2007 when I was building my house. My husband set up a blog for us to journal the whole house building process. That blog is still active and I am now blogging over there about the house being built next door to me. You can visit that blog at Redo2589 or click on it on the blogroll on our sidebar. If you click on the Archives you can go back to July 2007 when we tore down our bungalow.

A Redo2589 Retrospective of our house process for some Friday fun!























(This was a Christmas bow on the house in Dec 2007).







Visit Redo2589 to see all of the details in between.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great to have the redo blog. I think you should show off the beautiful north side of Casa 2589 before your new neighbor blocks some of the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an impressive redo! Literally from scratch...more than a gutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I especially love the projection of your window on the driveway side.

    Dene

    ReplyDelete